1.Michele L Bennett PC - Michele L Bennett MD
248 W Works St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Horrible service, horrible bedside manner and substandard bookkeeping (tried to bill us twice). Bad!
2.Strahan & Associates
1333 W 5th St Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMedical CentersDrug Testing
Strahan & Associates, PC in Sheridan, WY has been practicing since 1982. We offer healthcare for your entire family. Our staff is dedicated to giving you the comprehensive care you need. From general
1524 W 5th St
Physicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1842 Sugarland Dr Ste 103
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
5.Holst Stephen W Urology
340 W Dow St Stop 2
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Roberts Family Medicine
1842 Sugarland Dr Ste 101
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
7.Barry Mangus MD
1333 W 5th St Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.