1.James Tire Service IncServing the Sheridan, WY area
We are locally owned and operated. We offer a 24 hour repair service. We sell Hankook, Cooper, Toyo, and more. Just ask us and we'll order for you. We do repairs, recaps, and new tire sales. Call us t
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
The guys at Tire-Rama have always treated us well.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.