A Place For Mom
Serving the Shepherdsville area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
191 Adam Shepherd Pkwy
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.Just Family Inc
127 Lees Valley Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAdult Day Care CentersHome Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
3.Colonial House Of Shepherdsville
1516 Highway 44 E
Assisted Living FacilitiesHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
4.Bullitt County Health Dept
181 Lees Valley Rd
County & Parish GovernmentGovernment OfficesHome Health ServicesMedical Clinics
the ladies here are sum of the most nicest ladies I've ever encountered they really make me enjoy going to get shots!!! i actually dropped my pediatrician just to start going there! There the BEST!!!
5.Vna Nazareth Home Care
539 Haley Ave
Home Health ServicesMedical Assistants & TechniciansNurses
1553 Highway 44 East Suite 1
Home Health ServicesPhysician AssistantsMedical Assistants & Technicians
7.Home Health Agency Family Home Health
127 Lees Valley Rd
Home Health Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.