1.Norton Immediate Care Ctr
115 Huston Dr Ste 2
I've been a patient with Norton Medical Associates for quite a while now . They always tend to me with professional knowledge and expert handling . They attend to you with " Godspeed " reaction . The
2.Norton Immediate Care Center - Shepherdsville
438 Adam Shepherd Pkwy Suite 2
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
3.Haun, Michael - Norton Immediate Care Ctr
7926 Preston Hwy Ste 106
4.Norton Immediate Care Center - Preston
7926 Preston Hwy
The receptionist was a TOTAL ass! My husband heard her say a rude remark as I was limping away from the window with a injured foot... she found out real quick she was messing with the wrong people!!!!
5.Norton Immediate Care Center - Fern Creek
9340 Cedar Center Way
6.Norton Immediate Care Center - Dixie
4420 Dixie Hwy Ste 116
Just left here and Doctors are horrible and staff is incredibly rude. Don't go here choose another Dt.
7.Norton Immediate Care Center - Highlands
2470 Bardstown Rd
Would NOT recommend!!! Total waste of valuable time and money!!!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.