Serving the Shepherdsville area.
1.Miller, James R, JD
216 S Buckman St
2.James R. Miller, Attorney At Law
216 S Buckman St
3.Dr. James R Cundiff, MD
115 Huston Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.James R Cundiff Jr MD
165 Daniel Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
5.Dr. James R Cicchiello, MD
7926 Preston Hwy Ste 210
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
6.James R Eisenmenger MD
5129 Dixie Hwy
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Urology
James R Eisenmenger, MD, is part of KentuckyOne Health Primary Care Associates in Louisville, Kentucky. Practicing at Southland Medical Center, Eisenmenger specializes in family medicine. He passed ou
7.Wharton, James R, MD
10216 Taylorsville Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsHair Removal
Stoess, Ray H Jr
600 W Main St, Louisville, KY, 40202
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.