1.M & M Construction Materials Inc
6648 Seven Mile Ln
Sand & GravelConcrete ContractorsBuilding Materials
2.M & M Construction
402 Peck St
Real Estate AgentsReal Estate Referral & Information Service
3.M & M Construction Materials Inc
5966 Seven Mile Ln
Sand & GravelLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesMasonry Equipment & SuppliesQuarries
Concrete and Masonry Sand, lateral Rock. Washed and screened and Pea Gravel 3/8 and 5/8 Pea Gravel.
4.M Bryant Construction
4024 E Blue Lick Rd
5.D M Construction Group
586 Autumn Glen Dr
6.M & L Construction
8609 Fairmount Rd
Concrete ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Builders
7.K & M Construction
1518 Petunia Ave
General ContractorsHome ImprovementsWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
Very professional friendly company. Quick response time. Was able to handle our flooding and get it dried up and back to normal in no time!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.