Payne Electric Co
5802 Fern Valley Rd, Louisville, KY, 40228
292 Arnold Dr
Electric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Advance Electric Motor and Pump is an electric motor repair and sales shop located in Shepherdsville, Kentucky. We are centrally located between Elizabethtown, Bardstown, and Louisville making it conv
2.Drexler Tom Plumbing, Air & Electric
3718 Bardstown Rd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Service & Repair
“I was very pleased with my experience with Tom Drexler. Whenever I have had them to my home, they have always been courteous and professional. They answered all my questions and did not make me feel
3.Best Electrician Pros
Top quality service! I got worried cause the lights in my house started flickering and buzzing, thought it might be something with the wiring. Called them to get an estimate and they said it was more
342 Production Ct
ElectriciansHome Repair & MaintenanceElectric Equipment & SuppliesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers More InfoPREFERRED
Always call them when I need any electrical thing done around my house. I recommend them to everyone, and so far I haven't heard any complaints. Please keep up the good word!
7.Corrigan Electric Co. & Generator Systems
2621 Holloway Rd
ElectriciansElectric CompaniesElectric Equipment & SuppliesUtility Companies
Trucks look nice.Fixated on money and won't discuss job
Serving the Shepherdsville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.