1.MultiCare Wound Healing & Hyperbaric Center
202 N Division St
Wound CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
2.Accelecare Wound Centers Inc
10900 NE 4th St Ste 1920
Wound CarePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Wound Care Ctr
1802 Yakima Ave Ste 104, Tacoma WA, 98405
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinics
4.Restorix Health Lllp
11400 SE 8th St Ste 210
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityWound Care
5.US Post Office
Located atContract Postal Unit - Island M
3403 Steamboat Island Rd NW
Post OfficesMail & Shipping ServicesMore Nearby Locations »
6.ResCare HomeCare - Olympia
2101 4th Ave E Ste 103
Nurses-Home ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
Welcome to ResCare HomeCare of Olympia, Washington. We’re proud to serve our community with quality, compassionate home care for seniors. We offer a full range of nursing support and other senior careMore Nearby Locations »
7.Home Instead Senior Care
1217 Cooper Point Rd SW Ste 8
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHome Health ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Home Instead Senior Care provides In-home care services designed to help people at any point within the aging process. We tailor our services to your unique situation -- and adjust as your needs evolvMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.