A Place For Mom
Serving the Shelton area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Fir Lane Health & Rehabilitation Center
2430 N 13th St
Assisted Living FacilitiesRehabilitation ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & Aged
Located in Shelton, Wash., Fir Lane Health & Rehabilitation Center is a part of Extendicare, which provides a range of health care services throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 1968, ExMore Nearby Locations »
2.Maple Glen Senior Living
1700 N 13th Loop Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRest HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
3.Korean Women's Association
706 Cascade Ave. Ste. A
Home Health ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsNurses-Home Services
Founded in 1972, the Korean Women's Association is a nonprofit organization that provides multicultural and multilingual services to limited English speaking immigrants. It assists several poor people
4.Harstine Island Adult Family Home
1070 E Sunset Hill Rd
Adult Day Care CentersAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
5.Alpine Way Retirement Apartments
900 W Alpine Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesApartments
6.Frank And Marias Place Adult Family Home
726 Dawn Ave
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAdult Day Care Centers
For over five years, Frank and Maria Areopagita took superb care of our dear friend, Grace Wickey, during the last years of her life. "Wickey", as she liked to be called, was fiercely independent, but
7.Alpine Way Senior Living
900 W Alpine Way
Assisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsRetirement Communities
Alpine Way is a nursing facility that offers independent and assistance living apartments. It provides a variety of living options, such as short-term rehabilitation, outpatient rehabilitation service
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.