Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
Serving the Shelter Island area.
1.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain ServicesServing the Shelter Island, NY area
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer Contractors
Ever since Roto-Rooter got into the plumbing business, I have used them. I heard about this group via the regular Roto-Rooter. They offered a special promotion at the time. I only wish I had money soMore Nearby Locations »
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
$25 Off New Plumbing Customers
Just had main line sewer back up in the basement . Did not believe that somebody will respond quickly in after Thanksgiving day - Mangano service person(by name Mark if I am not mistaken) was on my pr
3.Value Plumbing & Heating Inc.
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
* Minor & Major Plumbing and Heating Repairs * New Installations and Alterations * Residential and Commercial
4.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
5.Miracle Plumbing & Heating Inc.
PlumbersHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Free Home Inspection with coupon+1more
With fast, same day service, and 20 years of trusted experience, we your number one source for professional service. For major renovations or simple repairs, make the right choice by choosing the reli
6.Keith's Plumbing, Heating & Drain CleaningServing the Shelter Island, NY area
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningBathtubs & Sinks-Repair & RefinishBathroom Remodeling
Had a plumbing problem under the house in crawl space. Keith was prompt and very professional. He fixed the problem and also called a few days later to make sure everything was ok. I definitely will u
7.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
Serving the Shelter Island area. Fast, Reliable Plumbing & Cesspool Service
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.