1.Central Tire Shop
63 5th St NW
107 W 1st St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTowing
3.Oak Street Station Convenience Store
2403 Us 18 St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceGas Stations
4.Morgan Collision And Tire Center
101 W 8th St
5.B & K Tire Company Inc
209 Hospers Dr S
6.Foreman's Goodyear Tire Service
102 3rd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
7.Kunkel Tire & Service Inc
30 3rd St NE
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.