1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Gardener's Choice Concepts
43 Lovers Ln
Lawn MaintenanceRetaining WallsFountains Garden, Display, EtcPonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
We are fully licensed, certified & insured full service & year round garden center that is family owned & operated. "We design & Plant Ideas" drainage • hardscapes • landscape • foundation issues • fo
3.Volunteer State Sweepers
1116 W 7th St # 3
Lawn MaintenanceCleaners SuppliesCleaning ContractorsParking Lot Maintenance & Marking
A privately held company in Columbia, TN.
4.Mid Ten Tree & Lawn
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingSnow Removal ServiceSalt
1284 Impact Dr
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
6.Stout's Bushhogging LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
Stouts Bushhogging was proud to add lawn care service in 2005. Mowing services include mowing, string trimming, edging, and blowing off driveways, sidewalks and patios. If you want a yard that your ne
7.Davis Total Lawn Care
1034 Union St
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
Shelbyville Lawn Services
localpros247.com/lawn-care Call Today for Immediate Lawn Help.Get Local Lawn Services Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.