1.Chamberland Dentistry PC
1006 Colloredo Blvd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Family, for most people, is the most important thing in our lives. We rely on family. We know our families will always take care of us. We find comfort in family times and we love being together. In o
2.Alcorn, Will DDS
901 Madison St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
My teeth cleaning didn't feel rushed at all. Their staff are all well trained and gave me the best service!
3.Clements Dental PLLC
710 N Brittain St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
Dr. Clements is a great Dentist. The dental staff is great and very friendly! I highly recommend Clements Dental to my friends and family. I'm a little partial..
4.Davis, Jay G DDS
401 Deery St
Dentist Shelbyville, TN - Davis Dental, PLLC From first contact at Davis Dental, PLLC, Shelbyville dentist Dr. Jay Davis is committed to your individual attention and strive to provide personalized or
5.Butler, Clyde W DMD
43200 Highway 231 S
Family Dentistry. New Patients Welcome. Delta Dental and Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Alabama Preferred. Most insurance filed.
6.Martin Gerald T DR Dds
2012 N Main St
7.James H Clark, DDS
710 N Brittain St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future