1.Custom Denture Center
233 Alpine Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
2.Pediatric Dentistry of Shelbyville
141 Stonecrest Rd
Pediatric DentistryDentistsDental HygienistsOrthodontists
Dr. Kirby Chambers Hoetker is a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist holding a diplomate status in the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She is a native of Shelby County where she graduated from She
3.Fairbourn Family Dentistry
207 Alpine Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Going to the dentist has always scared me, but Dr. Fairbourn is not only very calm and friendly, but the numbing and fillings really didn't hurt! Overall a great experience!
4.Main Street Dental
706 Main St
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
This is the best dental office I have ever been too. They are friendly and put you at ease immediately. They explain costs and insurance portions clearly. The office appointments are scheduled so t
5.Bright Smile Dental Care
60 Stonecrest Ct Ste 200
Dental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
6.Dr. Dennis Long and Associates
1100 Washington St.
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
7.Buecker & Long
1100 Washington St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.