1.Major Health Partners
1728 E State Road 44
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Major Health Partners
30 W Rampart St Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Major Health Partners
2158 Intelliplex Dr Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Major Health Partners
2451 Intelliplex Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pulmonary DiseasesPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
5.Major Health Partners
275 W Bassett Rd Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Activate Health and Wellness Center At Major Tools
1450 E 20th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Major Home Care Medical Equipment
30 W Rampart St
Home Health Care Equipment & SuppliesMedical Equipment & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.