Serving the Shelbyville area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Shelbyville Family Dental
122 Lee Blvd
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental ClinicsCosmetic Dentistry
We are your local dental practice serving the dental needs in Shelbyville, Indiana and surrounding areas.Our practice is completely patient-oriented to make the best of your visit. We provide a full r
2.Batton DDS, Philip J
11 Howard St
Today's Dental Care is committed to providing quality service. We work daily to give you the most up to date dentistry available. Dr Phil Batton believes in providing a nurturing and comfortable envir
3.Mazonas, Gregg C
2158 Intelliplex Dr
4.Randall L Miller DDS
117 W Washington St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Visit our website
*New Patients Always Welcome *Emergency Services Available *State-of-the-Art Technology *Top of the Line Equipment *Our Staff Provides the Highest Quality of Complete Dental Care for the Entire Family
5.Blue River Dental Care
1818 N Riley Hwy
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Blue River Dental provides state-of-the-art preventative services, restorative services and cosmetic services in Shelbyville, Indiana. Offering convenient hours, flexible financing and treatment for a
6.Canfield Dental Care
2450 E State Road 44 Ste F
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Excellent visit! Friendly staff. I was only in waiting room about 5 minutes before getting called back. They're really honest and care about providing great service. I'll definitely go here from now
225 S Harrison St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future