1.Pediatric Consultants Of Troy PC
50720 Schoenherr Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Pediatric Consultants Of Troy
44199 Dequindre Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
3.Dermatology Specialists of Shelby
50505 Schoenherr Rd
Medical ClinicsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyClinics
4.DocNow Urgent Care
1701 South Blvd E
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My wife could not get in to see her Doctor. She had a sinus infection. We went to Doc Now. Today was a short wait and the doctor knew what the problem was. Great staff and service.
5.Hosey Foot & Ankle Centers
44344 Dequindre Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySports Medicine & Injuries Treatment
Offering podiatry and orthotics services. Hosey Foot & Ankle Podiatry of Michigan, proudly serves both Macomb and Oakland county with three convenient locations near you. Whatever your foot or ankle c
6.Macomb Internal Medicine
15520 19 Mile Rd
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Clinics
7.Sterling Heights Urgent Care
37771 Schoenherr Rd
Medical ClinicsNo Internet Heading AssignedPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Visit our website
Sterling Heights Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic that provides urgent care as well as wellness exams for a variety of purposes. Our team of doctors are Board Certified and experienced in the field of
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.