Livonia Lock & Key
33861 5 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI, 48154
1.Interstate Security Inc
51233 Oro Dr
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSmoke Detectors & AlarmsAccess Control Systems
Visit our website
Home Security Systems and Monitoring. Medical Alarms. 24/7 Security.
A & B Alarm Systems Inc
52245 Van Dyke Ave, Shelby Township, MI, 48316
Please try reloading the page.
Everyone at A & B Alarm has always been professional and knowledgeable! They have years of experience and I would highly recommend them.
Excellent service. Would recommend to all my friends and family.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.