Nelsen, Jason R DDS
7920 Moores Chapel Rd, Charlotte, NC, 28214
1.Wilson, James S, DDS, PA Dr
416 W Warren St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to our practice! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with dental care. Our staff is made up of well-trained professionals, who work together as a team to provide you with the highest
2.Hendrick, Joseph R Jr DDS PA
511 N Morgan St.
A beautiful smile builds self-confidence; and healthy teeth and gums improve overall general health. Dr. Joseph R. Hendrick, Jr. and his staff are prepared to partner with you in achieving both. Pract
3.Boiling Springs Family Dentistry
613 Mcbrayer Homestead Rd
DentistsEndodontistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
At Boiling Springs Family Dentistry, we strive to provide our patients with the highest level of patient care.
4.Shelby Dental Care Center
139 Ross Grove Rd W
DentistsImplant DentistryEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I cannot rave enough about this dental practice. I have not been to a Dentist in over 20 years, like most people I was terrified of dentist, but recently at 49 I experienced my first toothache. I went
418 W Warren St
DentistsOrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
We welcome you to the orthodontic practice of Dr. Reed P. Mockaitis. We feel our office offers a unique experience in the field of orthodontics in Shelby, North Carolina. Our practice offers leading e
6.Bell G Stephen DDS MS PA
805 W Warren St
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
7.Cornerstone Dental Associates
101 Life Enrichment Blvd
I took my grand daughter here for her cleaning. She was 5 at the time. They were wonderful with her. My daughter also goes there. They both love it. The staff goes out of their way to make you feel co
10616 Metromont Pkwy, Charlotte, NC, 28269
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future