1.Wilson, James S, DDS, PA Dr
416 W Warren St
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Welcome to our practice! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with dental care. Our staff is made up of well-trained professionals, who work together as a team to provide you with the highest
2.Matthew W Borders DDS
222 N Lafayette St Ste 13
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Everyone is friendly, helpful, and kind.
3.Mockaitis, Reed DDS MS PA
417 W Warren St
OrthodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
Best Orthodontic practice around. Wonderful for children and adults. Being an adult with braces made me feel weird for a while but the staff and Dr. Mockaitis made me feel so comfortable. They answer
4.Young & Associates
1429 N Lafayette St
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Excellent service. She is on schedule. I was given several options to chose from for fixing my problem. Friendly and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone. Prices are same as others in this ar
5.Claytor, J William Jr DDS
107 E Grover St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
General and Cosmetic Dentistry. New patients welcome. We process insurance. Crown and Bridge, Implants, Root Canals, Teeth Whitening, Vaneers, Dentures and Partials, Preventative Care. Call for an app
6.Kendalyn DDS Lutz-Craver PA
101 Life Enrichment Blvd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesPeriodontists
We are committed to providnig our patients with the value of a lifetime of optimal oral health in a friendly and compationate environment. Ongoing investment in emerging technology and advanced dental
7.Hounshell Family Dentistry
209 Patton Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future