Jones, Larry Dr
1407 N 8th St, Sheboygan, WI, 53081
1.Sheboygan Smile Center
2819 N 8th St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontistsOrthodontists
2.Sunshine N Smiles Chld Ctr
1504 Saint Clair Ave
3.Smiling Dog Investments
577 S Taylor Dr
Financial Planning ConsultantsFinancial Services
4.Smile Clinic SC
1602 N 18th St
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Dr. Scott M. Behringer is a Marquette University graduate with over 30 years of experience practicing dentistry in the lakeshore area. Dr. Behringer has been innovative in aesthetic smile makeovers an
5.Smiling Moose Saloon & Grill
10731 State Road 42
Bar & GrillsBarsCaterersTaverns
605 Reed Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
7.Touching Smiles Equine Therapy
152 Pheasant Ln
No Internet Heading Assigned
Jackson Family Dentistry
N168w20060 Main St, Jackson, WI, 53037
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future