4218 Industrial Ct
Lawn MaintenancePatio & Outdoor FurnitureLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Greenscape Lawn-Landscape, LLC is a full-service landscape company that has been designing, installing and maintaining Southeastern Wisconsin landscapes since 1992. Our goal is to create a unique land
2.Morse Landscaping LLC
2737 N 21st St
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
3.Grass Cuts Lawn Services LLC
2532 S 14th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
Contact us for more information.
4.Jerry's Lawn & Ground's Service
2913 S 17th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Daun's Professional Lawn
4512 White Oak Ln
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Daun's Professional Lawn offer services in Fertilizing, Snow Removal, Sprinkler Systems.
6.Serenity Farm Landscaping Inc
2803 Old Park Rd
TopsoilLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesBuilding Contractors
Serenity Farm Landscaping Inc. is a one-stop provider of landscaping service in Wisconsin. Serenity Farm Landscaping Inc. offers Architects, Landscape Contractors, Engineering and Architectural Servic
7.Autumn Ridge Landscaping
Landscape ContractorsFountains Garden, Display, EtcLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
If you are looking for high quality and personal service, you have come to the right place. At Autumn Ridge Landscaping you will receive the attention and quality you deserve. We offer the best in Lan
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.