Just Kids Dental SC
1313 N Taylor Dr, Sheboygan, WI, 53081
1.Coulter, David J DMD
1211 Superior Ave
I'm always comfortable during my visits at David Coulter DMD. It's very easy to schedule an appointment.
1431 N 8th St
Dr. Delasanta and the staff are fantastic! I couldn't imagine going anywhere else, and highly recommend him to anyone in need of a Dentist!
3064 S Business Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
This place is by far the most amazing place EVER!!! I have never been afraid of dentists. However, in the past years after having three children, my teeth have deteriorated more than I ever imagined!More Nearby Locations »
4.Just Kids Dental SC
1313 N Taylor Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
Staff is amazing!!! The office is cool!
5.Endodontic Specialists Of WI SC
3314 Superior Ave
Excellent service and work! I actually had a great time getting a root canal!
6.Feider Tiboris And Bistan DDS SC
1630 N Taylor Dr
Excellent work and all the people working here are professionals at what they do! Great job all the way around!
7.WM. M. Shows D.M.D. M.S. S.C.
3612 Erie Ave
Dr. Shows is very personable and knowledgeable, easy to talk to and interested in finding a comfortable way to service his patients.
Jackson Family Dentistry
N168W20060 Main St, Jackson, WI, 53037
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future