1.Falls Healthview Clinic
212 Monroe St
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsClinics
2.Aurora Sheboygan Clinic
1146 Plankview Green Blvd
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
3.Lindman Eye Care
212 Monroe St
Contact LensesOptical GoodsOptometristsOpticians
4.HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital
3100 Superior Ave
Medical CentersHospitalsMedical ClinicsNurses
St. Nicholas Hospital Home Health Department offers wound care services. It is a home care agency that serves individuals in Sheboygan County in Wisconsin. The department also provides hospice care so
5.Northstar Dental Group
1414 N Taylor Dr
DentistsClinicsImplant DentistryDental Clinics
New Patients / Families Always Welcome Serving Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Plymouth, Kohler, Howards Grove, Cleveland, Cedar Grove, Elkhart Lake and Oostburg. Hours Monday through Friday by Appointmen
6.Sheboygan Pervea Clinic
1411 N Taylor Dr
Health Plans-Information & Referral ServiceMedical Clinics
Simple the best care anywhere. My wife and kids. And my self we get the best care you can ask for I do wish more dr.s office did just a fifth of what theses people do.More Nearby Locations »
2414 Kohler Memorial Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
This clinic is very competent and professional. Great doctors and flexible hours. I drive 45 minutes just to go here.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.