Showing results for True Green Lawn Care. Search for trugreen lawn care instead?
940 SE 7th Terrace Ct Ste B, Lees Summit, MO, 64063
1.TruGreen Limited Partnership
8420 Cole Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
1740 Reynolds Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen is a member of the ServiceMaster, which is a Fortune 500 service firm that has a staff of more than 40,000 trained and certified professionals. ServiceMaster offers landscaping services to re
3.Green Cut & Care
5308 Bond St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardenersLandscape Contractors
4.Team Green Lawn & Tree CareLC
4109 W 66th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.TruGreen Lawn Care
8420 Cole Pkwy
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWeed Control Service
Achieve the lush, healthy lawn of your dreams with superior lawn care in Kirkland from TruGreen. Our certified lawn specialists use solutions based in science to bring your lawn back to life—all withi
6.Green Grass Lawn Care/Mole Patrol
5629 N Mayview Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnPest Control Services
7.On The Green Lawn Care
8111 W 144th St
Cartwright Tree Care
13128 5th St, Grandview, MO, 64030
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.