6 Johnson County Locations To Serve You, Overland Park, KS, 66210
1.Jim's Discount Tire & Brake
101 Armour Rd
North Kansas City,MO
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairClutchesWheels
After leaving work tonight, I noticed my car was pulling really hard to the left, and was making a "thumping" nose. Sure enough, my tire was completely flat. I stopped at Northtown Automotive, they we
20050 W 153rd St
At the local Discount Tire store in Olathe, KS, we offer a wide selection of custom wheels and tires from various manufacturers. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.
4831 N Oak Trfy
Offering the best in tires and wheels since 1960, Discount Tire is sure to provide the best tires and wheels service in Kansas City, MO. Discover all your local Discount Tire store has to offer today.
1511 E 23rd St S
With a vast selection of tires, to a large variety of custom wheels from various manufacturers you're sure to find what you're looking for at the local Discount Tire Store in Independence, MO.
1151 E 23rd St S
110 Cunningham Pkwy
Great people and service! We have a fleet of trucks and can always count on great prices and great service.
100 N Stewart Ct
Best customer service. Friendly, professional, cleaner atmosphere than any other tire place. Prices, quality can't be beat.
Calvert's Express Auto Service & Tire
9 Locations in Metro, Kansas City, MO, 64155
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.