Family Bridges Home Care
Serving the Sharonville area. Local Home NursesIn Cincinnati OH
1.Arden Courts of Kenwood
4580 E Galbraith Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Arden Courts is exclusively designed for persons diagnosed with memory loss such as Alzheimer’s & other dementias. Our professionally trained staff concentrates on timed and varied programs & life skiMore Nearby Locations »
2.Collier Nursg Services Inc
9844 Zig Zag Rd
Nurses-Home ServicesHome Health ServicesNursesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Since 1976 Collier Nursing Services in Montgomery, OH Has Been A Locally Owned And Operated Company. We Have Competent, Caring, Qualified Fully Trained Personnel That Come To You. We Provide Private D
3.The Christian Village of Mt. Healthy
8097 Hamilton Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
The Christian Village of Mt. Healthy offers a warm and inviting Senior Living options and a Medicare 5 star rated Skilled Nursing Center. Call today for your personal tour!
4.Central Parke Alzheimers Special Care
7495 Central Parke Blvd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living Facilities
Central Parke Alzheimer's Special Care Center is located in Mason, in the Southwest corner of Ohio. Mason has been identified by a national survey as one of the best places to live in America. The hig
5.Maple Knoll Village
11100 Springfield Pike
Assisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing & Convalescent HomesRetirement Communities
Maple Knoll Village is a non-profit continuing care retirement community, owned and operated by Maple Knoll Communities Inc., with a history of more than 168 years of serving older adults. Located on
6.Twin Lakes At Montgomery
9840 Montgomery Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsRetirement Communities
Twin Lakes is a retirement community that spreads over an area of more than 55 acres. The community features gardens, pathways and gardens. Twin Lakes offers villas, manor homes and apartments. It pro
7.Heartland of Madeira
5970 Kenwood Rd
Nursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityPhysical TherapistsOccupational Therapists
Heartland Health Care Center's skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers offer post-acute services for those transitioning from hospital to home. This specialized quality care helps shorten or eliminMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Sharonville area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.