Serving the Shamrock area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Outreach Health Service
201 N Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsMedical Clinics
2.Accolade Home Care
211 N Main St
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
3.Heartland Home Health Care & Hospice
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHospicesHome Health Services
Home Care: Heartland Home Health Care offers a full range of traditional home health care services, as well as cardiac and orthopedic rehabilitation, pulmonary disease and diabetes care, I.V. care, ph
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesNurses
ResCare HomeCare provides personalized non-medical home care services to people of all ages, physical conditions and cognitive abilities. We offer quality in-home senior care including professional nuMore Nearby Locations »
5.MSN Home Care
NursesPersonal Shopping ServiceNurses-Home ServicesOutpatient Services
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHospital Equipment & Supplies
Whether you need someone for just a few days or a more supportive long-term arrangement, I can help. Licensed Nurse in the State of TX and frustrated with the politics of Insurance and Healthcare, I f
7.Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.