1.Peoples Funeral Home
Po Box 2646
2.Peoples Funeral Home
5109 Ocean Hwy W
3.Associated Investigation LTDServing the Shallotte, NC area
Missing Persons BureausPrivate Investigators & DetectivesSkip Tracing
Detective Gil was extremely professional when discussing the requirements associated with taking the case. Within a few short days he was able to find a friend's lost artifact from a diseased spouse t
4.Attorneys Collectors & InvestigatorsServing the Shallotte, NC area
Collection AgenciesSkip TracingFinancial ServicesCollection Systems
Thank you Manuel!!! Received today check for $2,500.00 5 stars to you and your team for a very good service!!
5.Collection Attorney FirmServing the Shallotte, NC area
Collection AgenciesSkip TracingCollection SystemsAttorneys
You guys are great we will definitely be using your services again! We really appreciate your hard work with our account!
6.AM PM Bail Bonding
Bail BondsSkip Tracing
Visit our website
PO Box 6385
Ocean Isle Beach,NC
Wedding Chapels & CeremoniesMusiciansClergyPhotography & Videography
Revs. David and Margo Sears are non-denominational clergy & photographer, 8x awards winners from The Knot & Wedding Wire, and experts at intimate, romantic and fun beach weddings both indoors and outs
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.