Call A Pro
Serving the Seymour area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Jim's Lock & Key
215 Valley Dr
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Absolutely the BEST!! Fast response time, reasonable prices, great, friendly, professional service!! Would definitely recommend!!
4.Larry's Locks & Key
6112 Creekhead Dr
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
I would not trust anyone else for my locking needs. I have been a customer for almost 25 years.
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesGarage Doors & Openers
10% Off Senior Citizen and/or Military Personnel+2more
We were moving into a new house. We called and he was there in an hour. We needed every door done. So awesome he made them all the same key! No big bundle of keys for storm doors, garage, front a
135 E Louise Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysTowing
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE! They were to me in no time. It was almost 10pm and raining yet the man never said a word about it he had my jeep unlocked in under 10 minutes! This is the only service I will
7.Broadway Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsKeys
SERVING KNOX & SURROUNDING COUNTIES. HOME-OFFICE-AUTO. Licensed, Bonded & Insured 0000434
448 N Cedar Bluff Rd Suite 115, Knoxville, TN, 37923
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.