1.Seymour Family Dentistry
201 W Tipton St
Medical CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
"You and your family can look your best with bright, healthy smiles. Following your comprehensive exams, we will work together to customize treatment plans to restore your dental health and design mor
2.Planned Parenthood - Seymour Health Center
357 Tanger Blvd Ste 302
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Seymour, IN for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Schneck Medical Center
411 W Tipton St
This is my second time at schneck medical center for a partial knee replacement on both knees performed by Dr Kris Williams and I will tell you this I have been to several hospitals with family unfort
4.St Vincent Medical Group
225 S Pine St Ste 120
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersClinics
5.Activate Health Center
1431 Corporate Way
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
6.Health Centered Spine & Wellness
1725 E Tipton St Suite 200
Medical ClinicsMassage TherapistsWeight Control ServicesHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Progressive Physical Therapy
321 W Bruce St Ste B
Physical TherapistsRehabilitation ServicesMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.