Bardonner, Gary W
5444 25th St, Columbus, IN, 47203
1.Jackson County Dental
324 W 2nd St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
At Jackson County Dental, our priority is to deliver quality care to informed patients in a comfortable and convenient setting. Quality Care When you have dental problems, you need to turn to a dentis
2.Seymour Family Dentistry
201 W Tipton St
DentistsDental HygienistsMedical CentersDental Clinics
"You and your family can look your best with bright, healthy smiles. Following your comprehensive exams, we will work together to customize treatment plans to restore your dental health and design mor
3.David B Clark DDS, MSD
500 N Chestnut St
OrthodontistsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
4.Jeffrey R Pumphrey DDS LLC
311 N Broadway St
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsPediatric Dentistry
With excellent service, outstanding personality and many years of experience, Dr. Jeffery R Pumphrey DDS and staff will gladly work with you to take care of all your dental needs. We take every measur
5.William R Kirtley DDS & Jason T Stuckwisch DDS
325 N Walnut
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.George Mansfield DDS
201 W Tipton St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOrthodontists
7.J. Mark Thomas, D.D.S.
321 W. Bruce St., Suite A
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryDental Clinics
J. Mark Thomas D.D.S. always presents a very friendly approach to handling my dental care, which I appreciate immensely.
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future