Amity Safe & Lock Co
1298 Whalley Ave, New Haven, CT, 06515
1.Amity Safe & Lock Co
1298 Whalley Ave
Locks & LocksmithsCommercial & Industrial Door Sales & RepairBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Transponder "CHIP" Auto Keys Duplicated at prices far below the dealer. Access Control. Restricted key systems by Medeco (ex.keys that cannot be duplicated by employees ect.). CCTV. Complete commercia
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
When I called Local Locksmith I got Professional and reasonable prices. Knows their stuff and provides a great service. Will request them for sure.
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Finding a locksmith without shady business practices is like finding a needle in a haystack. However, Tom and his business are truly just that! I moved into my new condo a few months ago and kept sl
4.Calvert Safe & Lock
300 Roosevelt Dr
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsDoor Closers & Checks
Calvert Safe & Lock began as a family owned business in Derby CT, in 1972. In the last 30 years we have grown to become the largest supplier of high security locks and safes in the New England area. D
5.Cohen's Key Shop Inc
127 Fitch St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesDoor Closers & ChecksSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
I own a business and I've used Cohen's for years and they have always been professional and given me great service! I would recommend them highly. Mark is the BEST!
6.American Locksmith Service New Haven County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.24/7 Locksmith Services
Locks & Locksmiths
This is my go-to-place when it comes to damaged locks. The people here are amazing when it comes to the repair they offer.
24/7 Locksmith Services
Serving the Seymour area. Fast & Local Mobile LocksmithsAuto Residential & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.