Main Line Electric
448 Allen St, Woodbury, NJ, 08096
1.Arthur Todd Electrical Contractor
314 Hurffville Crosskeys Rd
ElectriciansBuilding Construction ConsultantsConstruction ConsultantsSolar Energy Research & Development
Todd Electric worked on our new Kitchen and it came out amazing. The lighting is stunning and we would recommend them to anyone. Their professional and left our kitchen spotless after they left.
2.Raynor Electric LLC
206 Medford Mount Holly Rd Ste C
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome Improvements
I recently had Raynor Electric come out to look at some electric repairs and upgrades that needed resolved. They were able to come out quickly and take care of everything needed at a reasonable price
3.Main Line Electric
448 Allen St
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Mainline Electric has been a residential and commercial electrical contractor in Woodbury, New Jersey, since 1997. With more than 24 years of experience, we have the expertise to provide you with elec
4.More Power Electric
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
These people were amazing! They worked with my schedule and rewired my entire 127 year old house at half the price of any other electricians who came to give me an estimate. They were courteous, pro
6.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
143 Red Lion Rd Ste G
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
Shamrock Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. Shamrock is a well-respected leader in heating, air conditioning and electrical services serving New Jersey and the Tri-State area. Our company consist of si
Charles E. Richardson
Serving the Sewell area. Local, Top-Rated ElectricianReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.