Dan Ayars Landscaping
Serving the Sewell area. Beautifying Nature...One Yard at a Time
1.Absolute Lawn Care Inc
1204 E 12th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsSnow Removal ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
2.Absolute Lawn Care Inc
416 Roseanna Ave
GardenersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
3.Absolute Landscaping Lawncare
839 Kings Hwy
Landscape Designers & ConsultantsSnow Removal ServiceLandscape ContractorsLawn Maintenance
4.Absolute Landscaping Lawncare
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Serving the Sewell area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.