1.Blue Valley Behavioral Health Joint Commission Accredited
459 S 6th St
Counseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Blue Valley Behavioral Health is a private nonprofit organization that provides outpatient behavioral health services in 16 counties in Southeast Nebraska.
2.Tamara Kenning, MA, LIMHP, LPC, LADC
139 S 6th St
3.Lanning, Krystal R
122 S 4th St
4.Turning Point Behavioral Health & Addiction Counseling
139 S 6th St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
5.Metschke Counseling Center
128 N 6th St Ste F
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
6.Harbor Village Detox & Treatment Center
Drug Abuse & Addiction CentersAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersCounseling ServicesRehabilitation Services
Harbor Village gave me the strength to come out of addiction successfully with all possible support and efforts. The staff planned very expert follow ups to observe the rate of my recovery and solve t
7.Dr. Viviane Carson's Natural Healing Center
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalHypnotherapy
50% Off Your First Appointment AND choose one of the following
A lifelong battle with fear, anxiety, and depression, full of prescription medications that simply treat the symptoms, led me to search for help.I wanted a natural approach and something that I could
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.