Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Seville area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
2600 6th St SW
HospitalsClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
I love the staff here they are awesome
2.Stephens Pain Recovery Center Inc
8961 State Route 14
ClinicsSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysical TherapistsMassage Services
Dr. Stephens is an excellent Chiropractor! He works together with his staff to make you feel better. Not only is there an adjustment, his staff works with you to show you specific exercises to help wi
3.Thottam John J MD FACS Inc.
4800 Higbee Ave NW
Physicians & Surgeons, Plastic & ReconstructiveMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
6000 Lombardo Ctr Ste 150
Laser Vision CorrectionClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
5.Crystal Clinic Orthopedic Center
3975 Embassy Pkwy
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicineSports Medicine & Injuries TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
I am floored by the other review from 2015. Do you want bedside manner and bad hands? Seems like someone was a bit high maintenence and couldn't get the undivided attention she thought she should ha
6.Austin Park Dental Inc
801 E State St
ClinicsPediatric DentistryDentistsDental Clinics
Have been a patient as well as my 3 children for many years. Everyone we've referred to them has had nothing but good things to say
7.Grant Turner DDS
585 White Pond Dr
ClinicsDentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
At the office of Grant Turner, DDS, it is our goal to provide exceptional family and cosmetic dentistry in order to make patient needs a priority while treating them in a caring, compassionate, and st
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Seville area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.