Protect Your Home
Serving the Sevierville area. ADT Authorized Premier ProviderSchedule Your Installation Today
1.Murrell Burglar Alarms
5353 Old Highway 11e
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
Murrell Burglar Alarms is fully licensed, bonded and insured. All employees of Murrell Burglar Alarms have completed required educational training, as well as a complete background check by the Tennes
2.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
3.Security Equipment Co. Inc.
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Home & Business Security - Medical Emergency - Institutional Specializing In: Security Systems; Video Surveillance; Fire Alarm Systems; Systems Monitoring; Home Intercom Systems; Access Control; Commu
4.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBusiness & Vocational SchoolsAdult EducationSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
Great Service!! Security Guard were professional and provided quality service. I will definitely use your service again.
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
We have had Front Point for almost 2 years and have been MORE than satisfied. We got Front Point because our summer home was 1100 miles away and the thefts around here are numerous. They sent my syste
6.Gary Baker ElectricalServing the Sevierville, TN area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
A privately held company in Harriman, TN. it was established in 1983 and incorporated in Tennessee. Give us a call and we will be happy to help you!
7.Protect Your Home
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
As ADT's only authorized premier provider, we have helped protect more than 1 million families across America - and we can help protect yours, too. From our expert installers, also known as security a
Serving the Sevierville area. 24 Hour Protection. $14.99/ Month.No Cost Set Up.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.