1.Johnson Stephen Ross
606 W Main St
AttorneysGeneral Practice Attorneys
2.Johnson, Jeffrey H, MD
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Dr. Steven C Dronen, MD
709 Middle Creek Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
4.Dr. Steven S Spurlock, MD
1104 Foxwood Dr Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Smith Steven M MD
679 Middle Creek Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
6.Johnson, Bradley, Dds - Smokey Mountain Oral-Facial
1551 E Morris Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental ClinicsImplant DentistryOrthodontists
7.Kiss, Stephen C
1210 Fox Meadows Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.