Childers David H DDS PC
150 E Division Rd, Oak Ridge, TN, 37830
1.Morton Steve DDS PC
1291 Dolly Parton Pkwy
Dr morton is the most wonderful dentist
2.John C. Rader DDS, PC
123 N Henderson Ave
The staff members I've had the pleasure of working with in John C Rader's office are always friendly and caring.
3.William H Pippin Dds
1106 Glennhill Ln
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Dr. William Pippin was professional, knowledgeable, and personal. He made my dental visit enjoyable. I would recommend him wholeheartedly. Needless to say, I enjoyed my visit!
4.Trotter, David DDS
949 Dolly Parton Pkwy
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
27 years with Dr. Trotter and never have had a bad experience. I was told by my endodontist that I had some of the best dental work he had ever seen.
5.Madison, Steve A. DMD
489 Forks Of The River Pkwy
Visiting Dr Madison's office is always a comfortable experience for me. It's a very efficient office, and the staff gives you the one on one attention that makes you feel welcome.
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
All employees were super nice and helpful. Had a Cleaning done. Amber was terrific. She was gentle and personable. I would recommend this Office to all my family and friends.More Nearby Locations »
7.Kodak Dental Care
2946 Winfield Dunn Pkwy
DentistsClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
Friendly Staff, State of the Art Dental Equipment, Materials & Techniques, Extractions, Root Canal Therapy, Crown & Bridge Restoration, Dentures, Partials & Repairs, Teeth Whitening, Most Insurance Ac
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentists Find a Dentist in Your Zip Code.Free Appointment Booking. Open 24/7
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future