Village Family Dental
2029 Valleygate Dr, Fayetteville, NC, 28304
1.Monroe & Monroe DDS PA Drs
12 Regional Dr
At the office of Drs. Monroe and Monroe, DDS, PA, we take great pride in the practice of implant and general dentistry, offering a variety of procedures and treatments for your optimum dental health.
2.Village Family DentalServing the Seven Lakes, NC area
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontists
We provide a unique combination of general, cosmetic, and all specialty fields of dentistry in one organization!
3.McDermott William DDS
155 Turnberry Way
When you visit Moore County dentist William McDermotts dental office, your smile is his staff's top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care t
4.Kuhn Dental Associate
1902 N Sandhills Blvd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Our focus is on being a comprehensive dental practice that offers friendly and competent care. We cater to our patients and offer many services that they may not get in a typical practice. In addition
5.Gatti Christine DMD
908 N Sandhills Blvd
Dogwood Dental Associates offers a complete and comprehensive program for all your dental needs. Dr. Gatti, is accepting new patients, and welcomes adults and children. Our office provides cosmetic, g
6.Alliance Family Dental
5428 Yadkin Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersImplant Dentistry
It feels like I am always treated more as a friend than a patient here! Everyone is so friendly and every experience I have had with them has been a good one!
7.Dr David J Harsant DDS PA
6402 Yadkin Rd
Been going to Dr Harsant for over 18 years, one of the best dentist I have ever used. He always has a smile and is very caring. All of his staff makes you feel welcome. I do highly recommend this offi
4307 Ludgate St, Lumberton, NC, 28358
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future