Ridge Rd. Family Dentistry
5752 Ridge Rd, Cleveland, OH, 44129
1.Ridge Road Family Dentistry
5752 Ridge Rd
I was really surpised to see that I don't have to go from one dental office to the other. This one dental office has everything all in one. It has a very warming atmosphere and a very welcoming staff.
2.Stolarsky Alan R
15710 Broadway Ave
Dentists More Info
7351 Northcliff Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
This is the best Dental office I have ever been to in my life. Dr. Popa and staff are incredible. They are caring and compassionate and I would recommend them to anyone. If you are afraid of the deMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dr Johnson Central Med
2475 E 22nd St
We Care About Your Dental Health! Evenings Saturday Available Most Insurance Credit Cards Accepted Across from St. Vincent Charity Hospital Central Medical Arts Building
5.Rosenblitt, Paul DDS Inc
526 Superior Ave E Ste 109
The best dentist I've ever been to, hands down! Everyone was friendly and welcoming. They only did the work we needed done and Dr. Rosenblitt was very informative. He let me know when it looked like c
6.Robertson Family Dentistry Inc
10139 Royalton Rd
7.Gordon, Eric L DDS
6789 Ridge Rd Ste 303
Eric L Gordon DDS is 1 of 436 Dentists In Cleveland, OH. It is also categorized into Dentist Oral Surgery.
Gentilcore Pat DDS
13119 Prospect Rd, Strongsville, OH, 44149
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future