1.Navy Federal Credit Union
32885 State Route 20
Veterans & Military OrganizationsBanksFinancial ServicesLoans
My husband because of his military service cut him off from retiring. 100% disabled vet of foreign wars. Is not allowed to open a NFCU acct. Cause he not active or retired. Never mind his retirement w
2.Navy Federal Credit Union
21200 Olhava Way NW
Veterans & Military OrganizationsCredit UnionsBanksFinancial Services
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union and proudly serves members of the military, DoD, and their families providing solutions in banking and other financial needs worldwide. Le
3.Navy Federal Credit UnionServing the Sequim, WA area
Veterans & Military OrganizationsBanksCredit UnionsFinancial Services
Are you financially down or do you need loan to setup your own business or taking your business to a higher level? We give out loan as low at 2% rate will offer business loan home loan, loan for real
4.Disabled American VeteransServing the Sequim, WA area
Veterans & Military OrganizationsCharitiesCommunity OrganizationsEstate Planning Attorneys
I attempted to see the V.A. for my Military service injuries, so I could be rated, I was told it was a 4 month waiting list to see someone. I contacted Disabled American Veterans and recieved all the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.