LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Sequim More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.All Ways Mowing
802 Gunn Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
All Ways Mowing is one of the leading lawn care specialists in the Port Angeles area. We don't just mow, we also do landscape maintenance, re-mulching, weeding, fertilization plans, and lawn cleans up
3.That Yard Guy
100 Peninsula St
Lawn MaintenanceGardenersLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
4.AAA Yard & Maintenance
2414 Kitchen Dick Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceGardeners
5.J & A Horticulture Services
33 Anchor Cove Ln
6.Freshwater Bay Landscape Inc
192 Cedar Bend Ln
7.Brian's Handyman & Lawn Care
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesGardeners
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.