101 Westminster Hwy, Westminster, SC, 29693
1.Keowee Family Dentistry PA
15680 Wells Hwy
Cosmetic DentistryDentistsPediatric DentistryDental Hygienists
2.Keowee Family Dentistry PA
15680 Wells Hwy
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
Here at Keowee Family Dentistry, we strive to provide our patients in Seneca and surrounding areas the absolute best dentistry services we possibly can. We offer gentle dental care in a relaxed enviro
3.Rogers S K DMD PA
11 Professionals Cir
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
4.Dr Michael Grant
110 N Oak St
5.Mouzon Family Dentistry
402 College Ave
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Always great service and friendly staff that knows me by name and treats me with care! Helped me out in an emergency walk-in situation that relieved all my anxiety and worry. Highly recommend for clea
6.Calhoun Clemson Dental Associates
602 College Ave
CCDA Doctors Calhoun Clemson Dental Associates Dr. John E. Ross,lll, D.M.D. Dr. Mary Frances Knapp,D.M.D. we hope that you enjoy your visits with us and that we can provide you with the quality care y
7.Moore Ronald R DDS
11012 N Radio Station Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Serving the Seneca area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future