1.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
2444 State Route 414
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeBrake RepairAuto Repair & Service
Because you need to TRUST who’s working on your car. Schedule an appointment online. We have extended hours and convenient locations to make it easier for you to do business with Monro. Save up to 50%More Nearby Locations »
2.Trombley Tire & Auto
180 Ovid St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
Scammers and overpriced! You will get ripped off! I had a bent rim replaced on my car about one week ago; I was just flagged down by a fellow motorist who alerted me that my tire was wobbling terriblyMore Nearby Locations »
3.Eagle Auto Sales, LLP
2137 Us Route 20
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingBrake Repair
4.Tallmadge Tire & Auto Svc Ctr
1285 State Route 318
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
My experience was overwhelming and still is to the point I wonder if I am going to really accomplish
5.Kost Tire and Auto Care Centers
841 Canandaigua Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
394 Waterloo Geneva Rd
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveMore Nearby Locations »
1800 State Route 14
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Parmenter Tire, Auto, & Truck Service is owned & operated by The Parmenter Family, who is steadfast in providing tires and repairs in Upstate New York
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.