PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Seminole area.
1.Seminole Express Care
201 NE 3rd St
Urgent CareClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Memorial Women's Center
1004 Hobbs Hwy
3.WIC State Agency
700 Hobbs Hwy
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMedical Clinics
4.Memorial Health Care Center
212 NW 10th St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
2000 Hobbs Hwy
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
6.Clinic West DR Wiltz
209 NW 8th St
7.Kingspark Family Health Care
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMental Health Services
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.