1.Harris Dennis W
2424 N Milt Phillips Ave
* Sooner Care Accepted* Insurance Accepted
2.David Keck, DDS
1900 W Wrangler Blvd
DentistsDental ClinicsClinicsDental Hygienists
Visit our website
Providing the BEST in Gentle Family Dentistry
3.Seminole Free Medical Clinic
206 N 4th St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
4.Walmart - Pharmacy
1500 E Wrangler Blvd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.
5.Nikki Chawla MD-Pediatrics
2401 W Wrangler Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
satisfied,right from making an appointment to seeing the physician. All questions were answered.
6.Seminole Family Medicine Clinic
2249 Boren Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
Jeanie Simpson PA is a great doctor she asks all kinds of questions to get to the bottom of your problem. Myself and my husband and my children all see her she is a great doctor!!!! I hope she never l
12574 Ns 3540
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.