108 W Broadway
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
809 E Broadway
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Had my tires balanced because I've been having issues with then went back about a week later to have them checked again and got chewed out by the owner for mentioning the fact that they scratched my r
3.Seminole Tire Center
211 E Wilson Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
1500 E Wrangler Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Hard Kore Tire
a great place for hot rodders and tune ups both
421 N Milt Phillips Ave
Bryan does great work, he's fast and stands behind his work.I've used him on several vehicles and he's always been great to work with.Very fast . I Recommend him highly
101 E Broadway
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto Low Payment Options, No Loan CapFind Pre-Approval, Same Day Lenders
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.