Drs Resnick & Quesada - Fox Family Dental
6450 Central Ave, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33707
6019 Seminole Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Paul F. Eckstein offers High Tech Dentistry from Veneers to Invisalign We've Got You Covered! Implant Dentistry, Preventative Dentistry, Same Day Porcelain Crowns, and Soft Tissue Management are a
4045 Tyrone Blvd N
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I had 6 teeth pulled for an upper denture in July of 2015 at the Tyrone Blvd office St. Pete, fl and financing it through Dental First for no interest for 18 months. I now have an appointment for JanMore Nearby Locations »
3.Great Expressions Dental Centers Largo
11701 Belcher Rd S Ste 103
Dental ClinicsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
STAY AWAY! I scheduled my appt for 8 am so that it would not affect my work schedule. The assistant took me back to the chair, removed my temp crown, went out of the room for 10 minutes, and returnedMore Nearby Locations »
4.Bonham Dental Arts
12720 Ulmerton Rd
Every time I go is a wonderful experience. Cindy is such a warm and caring hygienist who I have known for a long time. I have not only had normal dental work but also done Invisalign with them as well
5.Bardmoor Family Dental
10801 Starkey Rd Ste 301
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Welcome to BardmoorFamilyDental.com Headed by Dr. Lori Degaetano, Bardmoor Family Dental has been in practice since July of 1992. Dr. Degaetano has been a practicing dentist since 1985, starting her c
6.Neil M Brodsky DDS PA
9303 Seminole Blvd Ste D
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant Dentistry
7.Blair DDS Snoke PA
13100 Park Blvd Ste D
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Jensen David R DDS
13713 Linden Dr, Spring Hill, FL, 34609
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future